We have shipping points all over the United States and Canada!
Orders are shipped F.O.B. shipping point unless otherwise noted. All orders are inspected prior to shipment. To protect your interests, it is strongly suggested that you check items before accepting delivery.
All prices in the AllStrap web site reflect Buyer's net cost in U.S. currency. The prices do not include freight, applicable federal, state, and local taxes, charges and duties, or special crating requirements for export shipment. Buyer shall pay all such costs, taxes, charges, and duties. Prices, colors, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Steel Surcharge May Apply. We will provide you with an up-to-date quote for your approval at the time of your purchase.
Special Shipping Instructions:
Please note any special shipping instructions in the comment area during checkout.
-Pneumatic tools may be non-returnable, standard freight terms apply.
What is your policy on returns or damaged shipments?
Goods are not to be returned without written permission from our company. A 25% handling charge shall be made on all goods returned, as well as reconditioning charge if required, as determined by the company. AllStrap made products are non-returnable. All returns must be in their original packaging. Claims for discrepancies in shipment must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise or they will not be accepted. Materials returned after 30 days from date of shipment will not be accepted. C.P.A. returns will not be accepted. Altered or etched items will not be accepted. Please call 866-779-2673 for a Return Authorization number (returns will not be accepted unless accompanied by this number), be sure to write your RA number on the shipping label.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS; RISK OF LOSS:
Buyer should thoroughly inspect all items for shipping damage before accepting delivery. If damage has occurred, Buyer should note the extent of the damage on the freight bill and call AllStrap and the truck company immediately. AllStrap's responsibility for loss and damage ceases when the products are accepted for shipment by the carrier. Carriers and AllStrap will not accept claims if damage is not noted at the time of delivery.
• F.O.B.: This is the point the product ships from, and changes ownership. Freight charges are calculated from the nearest F.O.B. Point to the destination point. Many products ship directly from manufacturers stock or from the manufacturers distribution point.
• F.O.B. Point as close to your Destination as possible to lower both shipment time and cost.
• Destination Point: This is simply where you want the item shipped to as indicated by information you entered on the "Ship To" portion of the checkout form during the shopping cart checkout procedure.
• Shipping Method: The carrier transporting the shipment. This could be UPS, FedEx or a common carrier (trucking company)
• Freight quote provide from AllStrap Company for this order. Due to the price fluctuation of oil worldwide, freight charges that are quoted by AllStrap can be subject to change without notice.
All orders are inspected prior to shipment. To protect your interests, it is strongly suggested that you check items before accepting delivery.