|Description:||battery powered sealer, single crimp|
|Strap Qualities:||High tensile|
|Strap Dimensions:||2" width x .044" - .050" thickness|
|Tensioning:||With a separate tensioner A452 or WP-2|
|Seal Name:||2TO or 208 DG|
|Joint Type:||Single crimp|
- Secure Transaction
Model BC-250 battery powered 2 inch sealer
The Golden Bear BC-250 battery powered crimper is the fastest, most versatile way to crimp 2” steel strapping seals. Dual grips enable both left and right handed users to easily activate without changing hand position. The ergonomic design and vertical head provides easy access into tight spaces and the easiest set-up. Compatible with 2” x .044” high tensile steel strap, or 2” x.050-65” stainless steel strip this tool can crimp up to 300 times, becoming the shipping departments crimping solution – all while losing the airline.
- Optimized grip for best balance and easiest set-up.
- Auto Complete ensures full crimp.
- Fastest crimp times in all elements.
- Battery powered for easy access in tight spaces or hard to reach railcars.
- Trigger and grip designed specifically for use with Class 3 gloves.
- Easy activation for right and left handed users.
- Unmatched control and ultimate versatility in any orientation and across multiple applications.
- Mobility compared to the NS-250-65L by not having an airline.
- Freedom from airline means no airline trip hazard.
- Unmatched reliability with sealed electronics that keep dirt, dust and moisture out.
- Consistent performance to 0° F.
- Pre-crimp battery check automatically ensures enough charge to complete each crimp.
Need your BC-250 repaired? Send it to our tool repair department for a quick turnaround.