|Tool Weight (Including Battery):||8.4 pounds (3.8 kg)|
|Tensioning Force:||Fully adjustable up to 585 pounds|
|Tensioning Speed:||8.6 inches/second|
|Battery Charging Time:||Approx. min. 15-30 minutes|
- Secure Transaction
Orgapack OR-T 260 Battery Operated Tool for Poly Strapping
The Orgapack OR-T 260 is now the most user friendly tool for plastic strapping that runs automatically, semi-automatically, manually or in soft corner mode, making it the most versatile tool for poly strapping. The 260 model tool suits poly strapping size 1/2"-5/8". Thanks to recent improvements from Orgapack, the new tools have an upgraded user interface. The new display shows the applied tension in real time. The 18 volt Li-Ion Bosch battery is now well protected. The OR-T 260 can complete up to 800 packages per charge. This tool has a fully adjustable tensioning force 585 pounds, and also has an adjustable strap width option. Orgapack's OR-T 260 seals automatically or with the touch of a button using a friction weld seal.
Order battery/batteries (18 volt, 2 Ah) and rapid charger for your ORT260 with your tool.
- The tools that require metal seals to secure the joint are a more expensive investment in the long run due to the price of metal seals. The seal cost is eliminated using the Orgapack ORT-260 because it applies a sealless joint using friction weld sealing technology.
- The weld is stronger than a metal seal. The average weld efficiency is above 75% for AAR rated strapping. Seals are typically around a 50% joint efficiency.
- Another guarantee with the sealless tool is that the friction-weld seal will never rust during transportation or storage. The weld can withstand humid or damp conditions making it a better option over steel strapping and metal seals.
- As opposed to manual tools that require a few steps to tension, seal and cut the strap, this OR-T 260 tool takes only 3 seconds to complete the entire strapping process, with a lot less effort than before.
- To ensure accurate and precise tensioning, the digital display panel distinctly shows the set tensioning level with the option to change it depending on the application.
- Another model, the Orgapack OR-T 450 is the larger version of the 260 and uses 5/8"-3/4" poly strapping. If you like the battery sealing technology of this Orgapack tool, but don't need the full combination action, try the OR-T 50 for small or light loads.
- Signode has a replica OR-T 260 tool, the BXT3-16 tool.
All wear parts and other parts for the OR-T 260 can be ordered below in the "Order Parts" tab! Common OR-T 260 wear parts include:
Need your Tool Repaired? Send it to our tool repair department for a quick turnaround.